Friday, June 18, 2010

Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

Is blond or brown nicer. Give opinions about both of them. Pros and Cons.



Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

depends on what u look like...since u gave me no detail tho, i say keep it...blondes rule!!!



Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

I love brown hair. but that's just me. guys go for blonds, but they are known as easy. try out brown hair and see how you like it!



Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

no way u can do more things with brown hair.



Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

go natural, and high, or low light it...natural usually looks best to those who look for the natural you



Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

Most people are trying to go blonde. Brown is the natural color of a great many women's hair, if they didn't color it. Brunette is truly the dominant hair color among caucasians. But caucasians like to go blonde!



Blonde will never go out of style.



Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

well if u stay blond, then u can be tagged as 'dumb'....



i am a brunette and personally i like brown better



brunettes are labeled as smart and 'vixens', think about angelina jolie and jennifer lopez!



if u do dye ur hair brown, do NOT do it by yourself, do it at a salon, because you might have to dye it more than once...



[[hope i helped]]



Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

I say go brown! A nice chocolate color is SO beautiful. It looks healthy and warm.



Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

You should take into consideration your skin tone because some hair colors could wash you out if your skin tone is pale.



Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

I, for example, like a darker brown, red or something between color. you should try with brown - darker if... you know...



Should I dye my hair brown. It is blond now.?

that's funny that you asked that question. i saw a friend that i havent seen in a couple of months. she is naturally blond and she dyed her hair a deep auburn. it looks close to brown.



anywho WOW i was like she look's great. she even got her eyebrows to match. i have to say that she look's now more classy. just well put together.



she also got it layered.



i do have to say that some blond's cant get away with that. because there is different shade's of white skin you have to be careful.



why dont you go see a hair consultant. they can tell you what would look good on you.



good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd