Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I had my hair a red color yesterday and i dyed it blonde today..HELP!!?

So today my friend dyed my hair with Garnier blond hair dye and it turned a coppor color and the roots are the correct color on the box.



I really hate this color and dont have any money left for another box of dye!!!!



Is there anything else i can do to take this coppor color out and make it blonde?? Like peroxide or clorox bleach or something?????



I can do a deep conditioning later on once i fix my hair!!



HELP!!!



I had my hair a red color yesterday and i dyed it blonde today..HELP!!?

omg, please don't bleach it especially not with clorox or anything



just let it fade out, it'll soften up in a couple days. just wait until you have the money to go get it professionally done, going blonde at home is difficult and dangerous.



Sorry about your luck, but please whatever you do, do not bleach it.



I had my hair a red color yesterday and i dyed it blonde today..HELP!!?

oh man, please don't put bleach in your hair.



its already fried from all the dying, so just wear a hat for a few days and put in a lot of leave in conditioner. it will most probably fade a little after a few days, be patient. after you restore it a bit, then dye it again.



I had my hair a red color yesterday and i dyed it blonde today..HELP!!?

It is difficult for red heads to go blonde - it needs to be gradual. If you go to the drugstore or walmart they will have a special solution to take all dye out of hair - it smells awful and may turn your hair pinkish. But after you do that you can recolor. I would recommend a dark blonde so you dont end up with the same copper. DO NOT USE BLEACH IN YOUR HAIR - it will destroy your hair. Hair bleach is different then the stuff under your sink. You really need to borrow $20 from somebody or keep the color in for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd