Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need professional hairstylist advice for damaged hair...?

I got out of hospital and went to get my roots done, I told the stylist just "do the roots: because I have had foil highlights done for many years now. I dont know if I should have explained I get highlights or if she just did all my roots but the whole top layer of hair was burned/broke off. My hair stills feels like half the thickness and it has been over a year. I feel really depressed (also the reason I was in hospital) I always got compliments on my long blond hair because I took care of it and eventhough I have highlighgt for so many years it looks natural. I cant do anything with it whereas before I could just put it in a bun and it looked good. i have fine hair but alot of it but now it is just fine and thin. I feel so upset because I just want it back healthy again and I am doing everything right nutritionally, exercise, drink lots of water, vitamins, good hair products What can I do? Please help me feel better again about my hair.



I need professional hairstylist advice for damaged hair...?

hun, i'm really sorry to hear what happened to you, but i don't think you can do much about it, except eat right, and try hair regrowth supplements. have you tried claiming compensation from the salon that did this to you? i know it won't make your hair any better, but it's work a shot. good luck, let me know how you get on.



I need professional hairstylist advice for damaged hair...?

ok i think this stuff could really help make your hair thicker and fuller...theres this shampoo and conditioner called mane and tail...originally for horses but is completely safe on humans...it claims to nourish, condition and fortify your scalp aiding in healthier hair growth. they say it helps to achieve longer, stronger, healthier and fuller hair...also claiming to make it grow faster as well...if you have a tack shop (where they sell things for horses) in your city you can buy it there or if you have london drugs they sell it there...however if you dont have london drugs i'm sure many other drug stores will sell it...you can also go to this website and select your province or state and it will give you a list of which stores you can buy it at... http://www.medicice.com/wherebuy.asp.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd