Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have black hair, can i go blond?

Yes but you will have to be bleached first ...;



I have black hair, can i go blond?

Just please color your eyebrows too!



I have black hair, can i go blond?

uhm depends on your skin color..if u are fair skinned you;ll look fine..if u are african american and have darker skin i thik it will look rediculous...



I have black hair, can i go blond?

you can but don't. The roots would show anyway.



Black hair is very very sexy too.



I have black hair, can i go blond?

i think so ....



I have black hair, can i go blond?

yes you can cuz u can blech the black out and make it blonde and i think ud look better as a blonde cuz they say blonde;s have more fun



I have black hair, can i go blond?

You could, but you will be damaging your hair severely by doing so.



I have black hair, can i go blond?

leave the hair as it is. black is nice



how fine are you pl?



I have black hair, can i go blond?

you can but i suggest you go lighter in stages less harsh on your hair and you may find the hair may not go straight to blonde from black



I have black hair, can i go blond?

Of course, the choice is yours. Consult some well-wishers, though.



I have black hair, can i go blond?

If you want to go truly blonde, wear a wig!! Don't ruin your naturally beautiful hair, and in the process ruin your desired "look" because its going to look like ****. Wear a high quality wig, and no one will know the difference. If you really insist on doing something to your real hair, go to a high fashion salon, and have them put in some highlights maybe even a full weave, so you don't feel so boring. Also, for black hair, have the stylist put blue hightlights in your hair, it won't look blue, just very shiny black with more dimension. Hope this helps!



I have black hair, can i go blond?

Black hair would need to be stripped down to the inner hair shaft where there is no color, which makes it very vulnerable to damage, before the blond color is put on.



I have black hair, can i go blond?

yuucky.



if you wanna look awful and dye your eyebrows too so you can burn them off go ahead.



if you wanna actually look presentable, dont.



I have black hair, can i go blond?

It'll be hard to do, but it's possible



Even with professional help, you might just end up with badly damaged hair...so I would just go for a medium brown instead and add highlights.



I have black hair, can i go blond?

i really wouldn't risk it...why not go for some highlights instead!



I have black hair, can i go blond?

I don't know what your skin tone is, but usually hair that dark does not look good with dark skin tones. Anything like olive skin and darker does not look good though...it looks reallly fake!



Red tones look better for darker skin tones. Maybe red highlights would be the best way to go!



Good luck!



I have black hair, can i go blond?

Yes you can but go to a salon to do it to get the best results. If you see someone with cool hair, ask them where they go and go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd