Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair ahh a mess!!?

omg my hair looks terible i have dirty blond hair and i just got my bangs done like ashely tisdale and it looks soo bad on me what should i do now? plz help me!!!



My hair ahh a mess!!?

wait a few day..u may decide that you actually like them now that the shock has worn off...if not first try to style them differently, they may look better at a different angle...if theat still doesnt work go to a different salon, ask what them can do, but dont go to the salon u were at before(u didnt like what they did the first time so y would that change.) not tell them EXACTLY what you dont like and see if they can do anything!



But remember its only hair, it will grow out...so PLEASE dont do anything yourself, that will only make it 1000000x worse!!



GOOD LUCK!!!



xoxooxo



My hair ahh a mess!!?

Why does your avatar have black hair!? Are you in the FBI!??????!!!!!



My hair ahh a mess!!?

put your hair in a pony tail till it grows out a little



and clip your bangs to the side or put them in a pouf on the top of your head



My hair ahh a mess!!?

Just do like we do here in Jersey City! Trade in your hair for wonderful new plastic hair! If you get tired of one color, just throw it away in the trash (Here, that means out the upper floor windows) and go buy another set of hair at the beauty supply store. If you give up eating and paying the rent you will have plenty of money for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd