Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Color of her hair? help me?!?

Hello i saw her hair color and i just love the of it... hehe



nd uh wat color is it??



http://i29.tinypic.com/2cnfjw9.png



and uhm do you guys know wer i can buy a LIGHT COPPER BLOND? ..hair dye and like what brand?and where? thanks! plssss help me :[ bcas im going to dye my hair tomorrow.



Color of her hair? help me?!?

print the picture, and take it to the salon for sure. cause they know, and they're amazing. =]



Color of her hair? help me?!?

strawberry with brunette



Color of her hair? help me?!?

Looks to me think a level 6 (darkness) golden/beige. If you bring this to your local salon/spa they can give you just what you're looking for.



Color of her hair? help me?!?

medium caramel brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd