Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Need new hair do's!?

I have long blond hair down to just above my butt all one length. I also have short side bands. My hair isn't curly or strait so I can't just leave it down and it doesn't scrunch or hold a curling iron curl. I need a new hairstlye xept for a ponytail. I waer thiose all the time. I wear braids all the time too.



Need new hair do's!?

If your looking for a new complete style go to



www.clairol.com



do they style finder - you can upload a picture of yourself (take it in front of a white wall with your hair pulled tight and out of sight for best use) or use the model they give - they have a long list of hairstyles ranging from very short to very long as well as a color list - you pick what you want and it pastes it to your photo (click on the hair once on your photo to move it around for the right fit). You can even save up to five styles and email them to three people to get their opinions...the best part is it is FREE!!! I went from the same long hair and style for 10 yrs (also pulled back all the time) to a great short cut I knew in advance would fit me and I was able to take the pic in to the hairstylist to be sure that's what I got. Good luck



Need new hair do's!?

Try to do a partial updo. ie; just pin up half the hair and let the other half flow down.



Need new hair do's!?

ok you should put on head bands or put your hair in a bun.also clip your hair.what i mean is grab a clip and grab all of your hair and put the clip with your hair on top of your head.



Need new hair do's!?

it must have taken a long time to grow that out. maybe its time for a change. you can go to locks of love and donate your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd