Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I had naturaly dark blond/light brown hair that had some cemical and natural lighting from the sun.

hair was starting make me look washed out. I wanted something different! It's always so depressing when you go to the salon and spend BIG $ and no one can tell you did anything different. expesicaly when the man in you life doesn't notice. I've alway loved that deep rich cinniamon-red. So while I was at local drug store looking at hair products the sales person %26amp; I started to talk and she knew her stuff. I purchased 2 boxes of Cariol Natural Insticts Cinnaberry # 33. I did the patch test, applying one box at a time leaving it on for the maxium time for the most colour, I rinsed and dried-nice. I wanted morecolour two boxes gave me the colour I wanted "LOVED IT!" Down side is REDS DO NOT last! 28 washes have past, so has 5 months. the colour is ugly, my roots are darker, my hair is dry, dull and thinning. I use good hair products. I do not want to strip nor do I want to wait for it grow. What can I do?? Could I colour it a shade close to my own colour?



I had naturaly dark blond/light brown hair that had some cemical and natural lighting from the sun. I felt my?

Dont die your beautiful hair! It's not good. Dieing it will make it dull. You should love the hair the way it is. I'm not gonna die my hair until I'm 70! {or at least until my hair turns gray or white} Try pulling up your hair in a way that it compliments your face.



I had naturaly dark blond/light brown hair that had some cemical and natural lighting from the sun. I felt my?

Try a red Henna dye - it's natural, won't damage your hair and it lasts long. It's a lovely red and it doesn't strip your hair of it's natural sheen.



http://www.hennaforhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd