Sunday, June 20, 2010

Okay, so i have brownish and a little bit of blond in my hair should i get the color carmel highligh

for a natural look, always go a couple shades lighter than your hair color. It makes it look like the sun made it that way.



Okay, so i have brownish and a little bit of blond in my hair should i get the color carmel highlights?

I have the same hair color and I got bronze highlights. It looks really good against brunette.



Okay, so i have brownish and a little bit of blond in my hair should i get the color carmel highlights?

they will look very natural not like some people who you can tell highlighted there hair



Okay, so i have brownish and a little bit of blond in my hair should i get the color carmel highlights?

i think caramel against brown looks very pretty. It gives a glowy and bronzing effect without people saying "oh, she has highlights" It looks very subtle and natural but yet very glamorous and cute. aso, when it grows out you wouldnt have to get it touched up as often which is always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd