Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

I always hear girls say:



"My dream guy would have dark hair and dark eyes"



What happend to the girls that like guys with blond hair and blue eyes?



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

it all depends on the guy hair color doesn't have anything to do with whether or not you are attracted to someone



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

we just don't.



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

i do! dark hair is sexy but so is blonde!



then again i have blond hair and blue eyes so...i cant really say anything bad bout that... :)



but girls with any sense dont care bout hair color or anything just personality brains etc...



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

i love blonde guys!!!! thats got to be only in ur place...... besides we want dark hair with lite eyes! but im in love with blodes!



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

My boyfriend has blonde hair and blue eyes, I think hes hot.



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

Now you see I was always the blonde hair blue or brown eyes type. I think blonde guys are incent looking which makes them even sexier.



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

Because today chicks are smart .They associate blond gys the same as bumb blonds



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

i wish i had an answer for you. though i'm white, i've always been into black guys, and when i'm attracted to a white guy it's the ones with darker features...maybe you have to ride it out...light skinned guys haven't been in style for years..so i guess their feeling it to...maybe i'm being stereotypical, but i think girls in calif...go for the blonde guys....



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

Omg i have blonde hair blue eyes!! I tink its really hard to find them.........I prefer blondes :)



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

I like that!



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

well to me. i think the Girls thinks that the blond guy remind them of the blond girl that ***** but i dont really care about which a guy as blond hair and blue eyes or not =]



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

dark hair is just more sexy =]



sorry =[



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

I'll be honest, I always associated blonde guys with those whole surferdude sterotypes where they were to into themselves. I don't know why but I did. That and the whole blondness personality thing. I found myself always attracted to dark haired, dark eyes guys. But now I find myself dating a tall, blonde hair, light eyed guy and loving his whole blondisms. Sometimes people's opinions change once they find somebody they start to like.



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

cos they are either very cute or not.....you know. like either they are attractive or not...like there is no inbetween. then when they are "cute", they have "girly" features.......... there are girls who like blond haired guys with blue eyes, i do!



Why don't chicks go for us blond guys?

they still do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd