Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help! i hate hate hate my hair!!!?

okay so i cut my hair my self and i made my self bangs....but the bangs i made were really thick. i used to have long dark blond hair and it WAS pretty, but then i cut it a little under the shoulders and gave to think of bangs and used red for highlights. i got it fixed, now my bangs are a little bit thinner, and im a brunette now, but i still hate my bangs, im growing them out now and they grew a bit. i usally pin back my bangs and make it look pretty but i wear my hair like that every day! im tierd of the same hair styal all the time! any hair styals for my ugly hair?



Help! i hate hate hate my hair!!!?

If you can blow dry your bangs so they sleep to the side, that will look really nice. You can have your hair up or down for that look.



Help! i hate hate hate my hair!!!?

live wit it!!!!!!



Help! i hate hate hate my hair!!!?

blow dry your bangs using a large round brush and gel. then pull back your hair but not your bangs. that will look good.



Help! i hate hate hate my hair!!!?

i suggest you that you don't pin your bangs if you want them to grow fast in a short time. hair usually grows faster in the day and if your bangs are long use side bands and keep the rest high that your your bangs should grow faster

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd