Sunday, November 29, 2009

Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

The more I see of Latinos/middle eastern women and black women, and mixed race women, the more I pay attention to them. Many of them are extremely beautiful and stunning.



The 'beauty' of the white woman with blond hair and blue eyes is fading.



Anyone agree?



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

I'd prefer a dark haired/eyed italian girl over some blonde any day



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

i think there is no one particular look for beauty, it's such a versitile look, it varies and is always subjective. a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes can still be pretty, same as a girl with dark hair and brown eyes can be pretty, dont see your reasoning here....



no, no one has to face facts but you and the fact you don閳ユ獩 make much sense. maybe you dont like blondES (es, unless you are referring to men, which you probably are haha) for some unknown reason, but that's your issue to live with, and obviously no one feels the same. if you dont like white women then fine, to each his own, but why say it? it's obviously rude, offensice and racist. nothing seems to be fading anywhere, media, general public, maybe you just have a skewed outlook on beauty, that or you're very very shallow. No one ever said blonde was the prettiest, nor that brunettes were not hot, god knows they are, but a blonde can be as pretty as a brunette. i think you wouldnt give anyone the chance if they didnt have a certain look, which just proves my point, you're shallow. youre not even opening up to the possibility that someone other than what you believe to be beauty is pretty. learn to look objectively.



and you mentioned latino women being attractive...well, i AM a latina, AND naturally blonde, so what does that make me I wonder? hm.



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... it's old I know, but it is as true today as when it was first written



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

i think every woman has a certain beauty about her, blond, korean, spanish ,black, etc



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

I don't agree.



Anyone can be beautiful. It's not their hair or skin color but their facial features that make someone pretty. Beauty is subjective really a matter of opinion.



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

No, it's not just about the hair color or eye-color, of course. (I sense a little bitterness?)



Beauty is hard to define, but I would say big eyes and a pointy, feminine nose are a good start.



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

Um, thank you for defining me as fading. You should not describe everyone of a certain race and body type as the definition of beauty. Being told you're ugly is not a nice thing to go through (by all means, I know you're not calling me or other blonde hair blue eyed girls ugly) and beauty is not defined by appearance.



Beauty- the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).



Beauty in appearance has no definition. For you, beauty is Latinos, Middle Eastern, black, and mixed race women. For me, beauty is not having to have other people tell you you're beautiful. It's knowing your beautiful and not having to change your appearance, dye your hair, get plastic surgery, or anything else.



For the record, I have natural blonde hair as well. And I do take offense when people say that brunettes are naturally beautiful and look healthy too, especially when they say it in a way meaning that blondes have no natural beauty and are not healthy. I do not starve myself, the majority of models on the runway do, blonde, brunette, redhead, all hair colors alike. I do not load on make up 24/7.



And you said it yourself- most blondes are brunette. So if brunettes are so hot, why are they blonde??



Missy- I agree with you, 100%!!



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

Blonde hair and blue eyes, they can be ugly or pretty. It's not one or two features that make up your beauty. It's all of them put together into a unique you. Skin color and races don't make you beautiful, it's the thought that counts (did that sound right?). Just be confident, it makes you a heck of a lot prettier!



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

No don't agree.



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

each person defines beauty as they see it. I think besides physical attributes that personality is one of the more beautiful things about a person.



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

These are the people who I think are the true beauties.



http://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/spe...



http://www.theimagist.com/files/images/G...



she might be blond and blue eyed but shes a very unique looking beautiful girl..i actually look like her but with darker blue eyes and lighter hair and paler skin.



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

Beauty has no definition. I know this counds like the whole, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but it is true, to a degree. Scientifically beauty is determined by a waist-hip ratio (regardless of size{0.9 is considered most attractive in men; 0.7 in women), symmetry. So, therefore everyone actually does have a somewhat similar defintion of beauty. Hence, a society defines what beauty is over all. For example, less than 50 years ago finding a latino attractive if you came from most asian or european cultures would have been absurd. Now people are tired of the blue eyed blond haired look, and are becoming more favorable to women who are naturally beautiful, somehting a majority of Latin women are gifted with. They are ultimate package. Sultry, beautiful, temapting, but they are realistic, not completely unattainable. Oh, yeah not to mention they look helathy.



But ultimately it really does depend on the person. A lot of people's personalities affect how attractive people think they are. For example, there is a girl in my grade who is very pretty, and though I know I am quite pretty myself (confidence I admit), I still wished I looked like her, but now she is really mean, not at all friendly, derogatory,degrading and rude Now looking at her really does disgust me. Truly. She just isn't the person I could ever imagine anyone being happy with.



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

Every woman is beautiful, every woman is different. I think that you saying that the beauty of white women with blonde hair and blue eyes is fading, is an immature thing to say.



Naturally, I have fair skin, green/grey eyes and dark blonde hair. Because of my own insecurities, I dyed my hair dark to avoid such insults and stereotypes.



Luckily, I have found that I am beautiful, no matter what others think. So, I'm proud to be pale, with my blonde hair.



White women are beautiful, latin women are beautiful, black women are beautiful, asian women are beautiful, etc etc.



If your preference is dark hair, dark eyes... that is a lovely preference. But there is absolutely no need for you to single out white women with light features as a "fading beauty."



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

grrr what wrong with blonde hair u JERK!!!



pshh im not fading!:p



Who defines beauty? It's not always blond hair/blue eyes is it?

hell yh we black nd latino girls r takin ova like, out choclate skin is so sexy man

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd