Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is ur fav hairstyle? Mine is Blond short hair let down!?

black may be with a light color highlight exa:--caramel . layer cut front %26amp; back



What is ur fav hairstyle? Mine is Blond short hair let down!?

Mine is bruntte, like to use a straighten on it looks so shiney,and long hair where i can put it up or down,and shake it all about to look nice.



What is ur fav hairstyle? Mine is Blond short hair let down!?

it is up to your face shape and skin colour!



What is ur fav hairstyle? Mine is Blond short hair let down!?

Well it depends on your face shape, features, and skin color. But I REALLY like dark brown (almost black), long, soft wavy hair with side bangs.



Sadly, I have medium-length, straight blonde hair.



What is ur fav hairstyle? Mine is Blond short hair let down!?

my favorite is patch pony in the middle with my hair down in the back. My hair is also brunnett

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd