Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help!?, hair emergency?????????

i have short blond hair..



the style is like victoria beckham's



i want to do something different than just keep it straight b.c it is getting really dry!. %26lt;-and thats the reason why i cut my hair drastically short. (it used to be up to my stomach!) btw. i have a whole bunch of volume in my hair, how do i make it Less volumized? also, last thing, how can i make my hair grow faster with home products.... i NEED to have it at least up to my shoulders by 8th grade prom/graduation (5 months from now)



Help!?, hair emergency?????????

well my moms a hairstylist and she said hair grows naturally 1 1/2 inches a month.... so don't worry by may it will already be 4 1/2 inches longer....... also take vitamins!!! the pharmacy has a lot of things that help grow hair faster... try not to use hair dryers or things like that they damage your hair.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd