Thursday, November 26, 2009

Do you know SWTNLOW44? Need hair advice. Or anyone else?

I was ready her answer, and she/you gave really good advice. My problem. I have very thick, thick hair, it is naturally curly, more so in the back, and just about straight in the front. It is short, more or less a bob stacked up in the back. It comes to my checks. My problems are never ending. First I have dirty blond hair, what is the best color to do that is not a big change, but allow a little shine? My hair is dull, dull, dull. Also, what type of hair cuts are good for very thick, curly, short hair. I'm lost, my girl moved, she has done my hair for 12 years, I just can't seem to find someone. I know this is a here and there question, but any help would be great.



Do you know SWTNLOW44? Need hair advice. Or anyone else?

To help very think hair, stylist suggest that you get layers because it takes away some of the bulk. And if you not looking for a big change you can add low lights(in the winter) and high lights(in the summer) to give it some life and a little change. I also have very curly hair and i found a product that i absolutely love to ad shine and to get rid of all those little fuzzes. Its Paul Frieda its called secret weapon. I LOVE it.



I hope that helped!



Do you know SWTNLOW44? Need hair advice. Or anyone else?

I don't know about your hair and cutting it, but if you want a nicer hair color use natural match and lighten up a shade. Also you can choose between warm and cool tones if you think eiher would suit you better or if you simply want to lighten up and get shine use their natural tones. Go to their site and it will tell you about it and it has a $2 coupon.



www.naturalmatch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd