Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is the best nonpermanent hair dye?

I have naturally medium blond hair which I prefer to be lighter. However, i have dark eyebrows so I don't want platinum hair, just light blond. I want it to be nonpermanent, please! I love what natural instincts (i think thats what it was) did to my hair this summer (soft and silky blond) but it faded quickly. Any suggestions?



What is the best nonpermanent hair dye?

i like using a rince. its only a couple bucks and its great. washes out in about three weeks, but you get a natural color.



What is the best nonpermanent hair dye?

You could use color pluse by Loreal. Hope this helped and good luck.



What is the best nonpermanent hair dye?

they have this stuff.



Loreal Pulse.



i just used the red pulse color.



visit this site.



http://www.lorealparisusa.com/haircolor/...



click go into site then go to see the shades.



they will wash out in about a week.



with mine though



they all say wash out in eight to ten shampoos but



i think that since my hair is shorter the and it said to use the whole bottle i got extra.



but it has been two weeks.



it was faded SO much but it is still mixing with my natural dirty blonde color and making it really a pretty color. you said that you wanted light blonde.



i think that with this produck the closest color you can get to blonde is Hot Mahogany!



What is the best nonpermanent hair dye?

purple spray paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd